We are hiring a Studio Manager to support our growth and strategic initiatives over the next period. The role will encompass a wide array of activities such as Marketing, HR and business management. The team is growing and there are many places where the right candidate could have a significant impact on how we work and leave their stamp on us as a business. The role will include supporting the Directors with working up strategies, streamlining processes and adding a cohesiveness to a geographically distributed team. We are looking for a very sociable, highly motivated person who may not have all the skills needed from day 1, but is eager to get involved in lots of different parts of the business and work closely with the whole team.
This role is London based but with significant allowance for 'work from home'
- Work with Directors to grow the company brand
- Develop internal systems to allow the business to scale effectively
- Support the management of the company CRM, invoicing and payroll processes.
- Lead meetings and manage scheduled work within internal team
- Define and execute marketing strategies for matterlab products and services in collaboration with the Directors.
- Define and monitor a quality control program for all digital activities
- Monitor project budgets and enable reporting
- Minimum 3 years experience as studio/office/practice manager in a creative company
- Sound knowledge of HR processes
- Experience of managing a small team
- Interest in and knowledge of the construction or tech sectors
- A positive, friendly attitude, contributing to the required office culture, conduct and discipline to encourage enjoyable, productive and efficient working of all personnel.
- Ability to foster sound working relationships with the Directors, Project Managers and other employees.
- Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Focused on process improvement
- A strong eye for detail and initiative in problem solving
- Exercise sound judgement in handling sensitive information
- Strength at multitasking and time management
- Outstanding proof-reading, document control and writing skills
- An effective and clear external and internal communicator